Policy Effective: 31 July 2016.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In the course of providing our Services, we may collect certain identifiable business information from you, including but not limited to your name, phone number and other contact information, email address, information about your business, and other information that we may request from time to time (collectively, “Personal Information”). For example, we collect this information when you request a demonstration, apply for a job, register for our Services, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect information about the programs and systems that you use to operate your business.
In addition to the information that we collect about you through your use of the Sites, our Apps, and our Services, we may also collect information about you from other third-party sources that are not covered by this Policy. We may combine this information with the information that we collect through our Sites, Apps, and Services.
When you access our Sites or Apps whether by computer, mobile phone, or other device, we automatically collect certain information about your use of our Sites and Apps (this information may include without limitation: IDs of your computer, mobile or other device; bandwidth used; system and connection performance; browser type and version; operating system; referral source; length of visit; page views; IP address or other unique identifier for your computer, mobile phone or other device; your mobile carrier) using technologies such as cookies and web beacons. When you download and use our Apps, we may also collect additional information about your mobile device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information and time zone.
Google Analytics service is installed on the Site. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices it provides to control these activities, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners. Infusionsoft service is installed on the Site. Information about Infusionsoft’s policies and practices with respect to the information that it collects about you is available here.
PURPOSES OF INFORMATION COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND/OR USE
We use your Personal Information to provide you with a superior experience and to administer our Company. For example, we may use your Information in the following ways:
- To provide you with functionality of the Site, our Apps, and otherwise to provide the Services;
- To administer and manage the Company, including for our recordkeeping and reporting purposes;
- To market our products and/or services;
- To comply with legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies;
- To monitor our Sites and Apps for compliance with contractual requirements;
- To conduct research and perform analysis to measure, maintain, protect, develop, and improve our Sites, Apps, and/or Services;
- To administer, enhance, and communicate with you regarding the Company’s events, marketing, and advertising;
- To communicate with you, including responding to your communications with us and other communications regarding our Sites, Apps, or Services, including communications with customer service;
Other purposes that we may disclose at the time we collect Information from you.
We may use any automatically-collected information that we collect from or about you, or any information that does not identify you as an individual (including aggregate information or de-identified information) for any purpose at our sole discretion.
We may share your Personal Information as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With our vendors, consultants, agents, contractors, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is required in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or is otherwise required or permitted by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- To respond to law enforcement requests, subpoenas, or other legal process;
- To enforce our contracts, to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries; to protect, enforce, or defend our rights or property and the rights or property of others; or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- In connection with any merger, restructuring, reorganization, sale of the Company or its assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our Company by another company, including at bankruptcy;
- With your consent or at your direction, or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose any automatically-collected information that we collect from or about you, or any information that does not identify you as an individual (including aggregate information or de-identified information) for any purpose at our sole discretion.
NOT INTENDED FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
The Site is intended for use within the United States, and is not intended to be used in any other territory. The Site may function in countries other than the United States. If you use the Site from outside the United States, you explicitly accept that your Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where laws regarding processing of personal information may differ than the laws of other countries.
We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your information.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Information from anyone under the age of 13. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided Information through the Site, we will delete that Information. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years old, and you believe that your child has provided personal information to 2River, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete your child’s personal information from our systems.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review, update, or request changes to certain of your Personal Information, please contact us at the postal address listed at the end of this Policy, or at the following email address: email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time at its sole discretion. In the event that we modify or amend this Police, we will post the updated Policy on this Site and update the effective date provided above. The amended Policy will become effective thirty (30) days after it is posted on this Site. Please revisit this Policy when you access the Site or use the Services to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version of this Policy. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the Policy as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, please do not use the Site.
Questions and requests related to this Policy may be directed to the postal address listed below, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2River Consulting, LLC
315 C Street SE
Washington DC 20003
Attention: Customer Service